The Palomar StarLux aesthetic systems and the Palomar Icon are considered to be excellent workhorses for any medspa or medical practice. These IPL (intense pulsed light) systems utilize various handpieces that deliver a wide range of highly desired aesthetic treatments. The Vectus is a newer offering from Cynosure Palomar and is a dedicated platform for superfast laser hair removal as it can cover large areas in a short amount of time. While all of these systems are excellent platforms, they will break down overtime, from either extended use, daily wear and tear or lack of proper maintenance. You’ll probably panic or get stressed when you see one of the many Palomar error codes that exist As a third party repair specialist, Apex Medical Lasers can handle any repairs for these systems and have repaired hundreds of Palomar handpieces and Palomar IPL platforms in the past several years. We are familiar with the
We have noted common error codes across these platforms. Following is a list of the most common fault codes we encounter with Palomar systems, all of which we can repair.
- Error code 68 is related to your power supply – it will need to be serviced or replaced.
- Error code 69 is related to your power supply – it will need to be serviced or replaced.
- Error code 73 is a broken wire error – we can quickly repair this.
- Error code 81 is a CPU issue – we can diagnose and repair or replace the CPU.
- Error code 83 – your system needs an upgrade – contact us for more information!
Palomar Vectus Error Codes
By far the most common error we consistently encounter is error code 79. This is related to water flow and is something that can easily be addressed.
Palomar StarLux 300 Error Codes / Palomar StarLux 500 Error Codes
While these older systems can throw off many fault codes, by far the most we encounter are the following:
- Error Codes: 53, 22, 24, 23 are all related to water flow issues on your StarLux system
- Error Codes: 64,68,66,69,42 are all related to power supply issues – we have parts in stock to get your system up and running.