The Xeo Laser System
The Cutera Xeo laser one of Cutera’s best selling systems. It is a multi-platform aesthetic laser device that utilizes Nd:YAG, Intensed Pulsed Light and Er:YSGG laser technology. The Xeo provides a wide range of aesthetic treatments based on the handpiece utilized. Treatment applications include hair removal, pigmented lesions, vascular lesions, treatment of sun spots, wrinkles, deep thermal coagulation and more. In total 7 handpieces options are available to boost your practice’s revenue generation via a wide range of cosmetic treatment applications. When a Xeo system goes down, it can be a nightmare for the business owner.
Cuter XEO Error Code Series Explanation
Cutera has designated an easy to understand 3 tier error code system for their Xeo cosmetic laser machine. Here’s how they work:
- Error codes in the 100 series: These codes can be cleared fairly easily and are basically a warning that something is not working correctly. You can clear these by:
- Resuming treatment
- Press the X in the pop up warning screen on the led display panel
- If closing the warning doesn’t help, power down the system and then do a fresh reboot.
- Error codes in the 200 series: These codes must be definitely be cleared in order to resume treatment.
- Hit the X on the warning screen on the display panel.
- If that doesn’t work. Power down the machine and do a fresh reboot. It is possible that these error codes will continue, they signal issues that need to be addressed.
- Following are the top 5 error codes we see in the 200 range:
- 202 – Power Supply
- 224 – Handpiece issue
- 234 – Power Supply
- 246 Laser head issue – Flashlamp is not starting
- 249 Laser head issue – YAG flashlamp is not starting
If you are encountering any of these error codes, we can help.
- Error codes in the 300 series: 300 series error codes indicate a permanent failure. The only way to try to clear the code is to power down your system and do a fresh restart. If that does not work, you need to contact a Cutera repair technician for service.
- Common 300 error codes we encounter for the Xeo laser are:
- 323 Water Flow Issue
- 345 Broken Flashlamp
- 367 Power supply has failed
These are common repairs that Apex Medical Lasers can correct for you.
Apex Medical Lasers carries OEM parts and can help you diagnose and repair your Xeo laser for less than the manufacturer. Call us today for free troubleshooting and a quote (813) 838-8794.